Executive Director Performance Evaluation Form Template
Last updated: July 20, 2021
Effective leaders create the conditions for getting things done sustainably and equitably. For executive directors, principals, co-directors, and CEOs, this means meeting ambitious and strategic annual goals, laying the groundwork for the future, and leading in a way that’s consistent with organizational values.
As with other employee evaluations, ED evaluations should focus on both what the ED has accomplished (results) as well as how the director, CEO, principal, or co-director operates (values and approach). Use our Executive Director Performance Evaluation Form Template to conduct a balanced, rigorous evaluation of your director’s performance on both fronts.
Find additional resources on Performance Evaluations:
- Performance Evaluation Form Template
- Sample Email to Announce/Re-introduce Performance Evaluation Process
- Eight-Step Guide to Performance Evaluations for Managers
- Four Ways to Mitigate Bias in Performance Evaluations
- How to Gather and Use Input from Others in Performance Evaluations
- Sample Performance Evaluation Form: Corrective Assessment and Strong Assessment
- Frequently Asked Questions About Performance Evaluations