Ready to level up your managers’ learning, reflection, and real-time application of our best management practices?
Our Management Workouts are designed for you! Centered on equity, sustainability, and results, the Management Workouts offer real-time application of skills in an in-house peer-based cohort. Our modules are crafted for managers who have already learned about our tools, reflected on insights, and role-played to practice in our trainings—and are ready for the next step.
“The Management Workouts are the secret sauce of our leadership development program. The content and approach is thorough, thoughtful, and deeply relevant for mission-driven social justice organizations. … Out of all the leadership development programs we’ve done, the Management Workouts are consistently ranked highest by our leaders.”
What you’ll get
- Our introductory module, Fundamentals of Effective Management
- Key readings from Management in a Changing World: How to Manage for Equity, Sustainability, and Results
- If you purchase four or more modules of the program, you’ll receive eight (8) complimentary e-copies of the book!
- Detailed Facilitator Guide with group discussion questions, exercises, and minute-by-minute timing recommendations
- Facilitator Prep document, with sample emails, facilitation best practices, and more
- Participant Workbooks to reflect and practice in real-time
- When you purchase four or more modules, you will also receive the closing module, Feedback and Reflection
Who Management workouts are for
This offering is designed to be used by a group of managers within an organization or network who have attended an in-house or public Managing to Change the World course within the last two years.
What the modules cover
Pick and choose from the topics below or buy the full set!
- Investing in People
- Managing Up & Sideways
How you can use the program
While you can purchase any of these modules individually for a month-long stand-alone learning opportunity, we recommend purchasing at least four modules. When done as a series, the sessions can double as an opportunity for relationship-building, collaboration, and cohesion among colleagues. Build these into regular existing manager meetings, or consider creating such a space, anchored by these modules.
If you’re interested in purchasing Management Workouts, please fill out this form.
For pricing, a sample, or more information, please contact our Client Support Team.
“We are very grateful for the high quality materials from TMC’s Management Workout Program! We have implemented the program as a manager training series, rolling out one module per month. Our managers are thoroughly enjoying the series and have expressed that there is a nice balance of time to reflect and practice. They value the exercises, practical tools, and the fact that they leave with a concrete next step.”