Red Light/Green Light Goal Tracking Tool
Last updated: May 10, 2021
The Red Light/Green Light Goal Tracking Tool is for tracking progress toward goals. This resource contains samples of goals at the organizational, team, and individual levels. We recommend using it once you’ve finalized your goals and revisiting at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, etc.) to check in on progress.
- For organizational leaders, you might use this tool to keep track of your organizational and team goals in one place.
- For team/department leaders, you can keep track of your team goals and use separate tabs for each person you manage.
- For individuals, use this to keep track of your own goals (or add a tab for your team goals, for reference).
Check out some other important resources for setting goals:
- 7 Tips For Getting Started With Goal-Setting
- From SMART to SMARTIE: How to Embed Inclusion and Equity in Your Goals
- SMARTIE Goals Worksheet
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- Goals Stepback Worksheet
- Goals Bank
- Frequently Asked Questions about Setting and Using Goals
- Five Tips for Goal-Setting in Chaos