SMARTIE Goals Worksheet
Last updated: May 10, 2021
Goals are a concrete way to drive results, but without an explicit equity and inclusion component, goals won’t produce better outcomes for marginalized communities, address disparities, or create belonging.
Introducing SMARTIE goals! SMARTIE stands for Strategic, Measurable, Ambitious, Realistic, Time-bound, Inclusive, and Equitable. By incorporating an equity and inclusion component to your SMART goals, you can make sure your organization’s commitment to racial equity and inclusion is anchored by tangible and actionable steps.
Ready to get started? View the SMARTIE goals worksheet here:
Check out some other important resources for setting goals:
- 7 Tips For Getting Started With Goal-Setting
- From SMART to SMARTIE: How to Embed Inclusion and Equity in Your Goals
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- Goals Stepback Worksheet
- Red Light/Green Light Goal Tracking Tool
- Goals Bank
- Frequently Asked Questions about Setting and Using Goals
- Five Tips for Goal-Setting in Chaos