CSAW Worksheet and Sample
Last updated: August 16, 2021
Below is a worksheet and sample for using CSAW, our framework for giving feedback. Reflect on the components of CSAW (Connect, Share, Ask, Wrap up), and use this worksheet to prepare for your next feedback conversation. For a more in-depth overview of CSAW, read Give More (and Better) Feedback with CSAW.
Check out our other resources about feedback:
- 5 Tips for Giving Better Feedback
- Give More (and Better) Feedback with CSAW
- How to Give Feedback about Defensiveness
- In Praise of… Praise!
- 2×2 Feedback Form
- How to Receive Feedback (Part 1)
- How to Receive Feedback (Part 2): Power, Difference, and Inequity
- Case Study: Receiving Feedback about Power, Difference, and Inequity