Making MOCHA Work For You (Videos!)
Published: May 31, 2022
Estimated reading time: 1 min
So, you learned about MOCHA in a TMC training, from a colleague, or on this website. You’re familiar with what the letters stand for and you’ve even tried it on a few projects. You’ve been told that MOCHA can interrupt disparities and disrupt hierarchies. But how? You know that MOCHA is supposed to help establish role clarity on projects. But when should you use it? How should you communicate with people about their role?
If you still have questions, you’re not alone. MOCHA takes practice, and we’re here to help. Check out our brief video series on making MOCHA work for you.
1. When to MOCHA
2. Differentiating between Manager and Owner
3. Communicating about MOCHA
4. Using MOCHA to promote equity
5. Keeping MOCHA alive
Find additional resources on MOCHA:
- Clarifying Responsibilities with MOCHA
- Frequently Asked Questions About MOCHA
- Sample Email to Introduce the MOCHA Model