Estimated reading time: 1 min
TMC’s new website is finally here with many thanks to our friends at Design Action Collective!
So, what’s new?
- Recursos en español! We now have published resources in Spanish. You can find Spanish resources here.
- Easier training registration! We made it easier to tell which trainings are open/waitlisted, see what each training covers, and view our schedule at a glance. Two ways to browse: Check out our catalog for course descriptions or view our schedule of all upcoming trainings.
- More ways to find resources! Now you can Search from the top of every page; Browse the Resources library; or, Filter by topic, collection, and type. We also added “Where to Start” suggestions to every topic page and created Collections to help you find subsets of resources (like an Onboarding collection within Hiring, resources for Managing Projects and New Managers, and a one-stop shop for Managing Uncertainty).
- Greater accessibility! We made sure the site meets or exceeds current standards. We did a full design review before we built the site, prioritized staff learning, and tested the site using several accessibility checkers. We know being accessible means being responsive to our clients, so we welcome your feedback as we improve accessibility in an ongoing way.
- Hear what clients have to say! Read coaching Success Stories and view testimonials from clients who’ve participated in TMC In-House Trainings and Management Workouts.
- Meet our team! We made it easier than ever to learn about our staff, leadership, sectors, and amazing coaches and trainers. Check out the Teams page.
- Browse our Newsletter Archives! Take a peek at past editions of our main newsletter as well as our education equity newsletter for school leaders, networks, and ed sector nonprofits.