Working for Change Online 1-Day Training
This 6-hour course for staff provides strategies and tools to help you work toward clear expectations, manage your time, and give/receive feedback.
Wed 27 Sep
1 day, 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- $420.00 incl.
This training is for non-managers in social justice and educational equity organizations. As a staff member, you’re striving to do your work in a way that is equitable, sustainable, and gets outstanding results in your areas of responsibility. Participants in this interactive course will learn how to:
- Get aligned with your manager and colleagues on what success looks like for a project or task
- Ask great questions and make effective proposals about the expectations for your work
- Advance equity and inclusion through your work
- Use check-ins to get what you need to be successful
- Ask for feedback and practice receiving it in a way that makes you better at your job
- Manage your time and stay organized
This online course is offered over Zoom for one 6-hour day. It includes frequent short breaks and a 45-minute lunch break each day.
Live transcription is enabled for every online training. Additional accommodations are available on request. Please share your access needs when you register and review our Accessibility FAQs.