This 3.5-hour interactive workshop helps social justice and educational equity leaders create equitable, effective hiring processes.
Andie Corso, Andrea Pursley, Sujata Tejwani, JK Nelson, Bex Ahuja
We'll schedule more trainings soon—stay tuned!
This interactive workshop helps social justice and educational equity leaders create equitable, effective hiring processes. Participants should bring current materials related to the role they're hiring for, as the course includes workshopping and practice time.
- Workshop a role they are soon-to-be or currently hiring for
- Identify how bias often appears in hiring and get out of auto-pilot hiring practices
- Identify the must-have skills and talents for the role
- Develop probing questions and job simulations to use in interviews
- Learn how to create rubrics to mitigate biases when evaluating candidates
- Leave with drafts of foundational materials and clear next steps for your process!
This online course is offered over Zoom for one half-day (3.5 hours).
Live transcription is enabled for every online training. Additional accommodations are available on request. Please share your access needs when you register and review our Accessibility FAQs.