Self-Guided Learning: Management Workout
NOTE: This product is in the middle of a revamp to include all of our equity and inclusion content. Stay tuned for new versions of our modules, to be released in 2019!
If you’d still like to purchase our current versions, we’ll send you the latest updates once they’re available.
Want to provide your managers with skill-building and development to help them become stronger managers?
The Management Workout program packages our most helpful tools and insight from our trainings to help you self-facilitate group learning around key topics like delegation, giving feedback, using goals, addressing performance problems, and much more.
We’ll provide you with everything you need to run the program yourself in-house.
What you’ll get:
- Self-diagnostics to help participants assess their current skill level
- Exercises to help participants practice skills and build new habits
- Group discussion questions
- Facilitators’ guides
- Suggested next steps
- Sample emails for communicating with your team, including to participants’ managers, to help them reinforce these lessons
What do we cover?
Pick your modules from the following choices. Pick just a few, or choose all 12!
- Delegating Effectively
- Giving Feedback
- Effective Check-ins
- Identifying & Addressing Performance Problems
- Using Goals to Guide Day-to-Day Work
- Hiring Superstars
- Developing Your Staff
- How Should You Manage Your Time as a Manager?
- Managing Managers
- Managing Sideways and Remotely
- Exercising Authority Without Being a Wimp or a Tyrant
- Managing Up
How you can use it
Purchase the modules you want and designate people in your organization to facilitate discussion sessions.
Here are two ways you can implement this program:
- Gather managers for a daylong training or retreat to cover a bunch of modules at once.
- Incorporate workouts into new manager orientation over the course of several weeks, and revisit as needed.
For pricing and more information
Please contact us for more information, including pricing.