Ongoing Learning: Management Workout
Want to provide your managers with ongoing skill-building and development to help them become stronger managers?
The Management Center’s professional development program for managers can help. The Management Workout program will help you facilitate group learning around key topics like delegation, giving feedback, using goals, addressing performance problems, and much more.
We’ll provide you with everything you need to run the program yourself in-house.
What you’ll get:
- self-diagnostics to help participants assess their current skill level
- pre-readings (relevant articles and case studies)
- exercises to help participants practice skills and build new habits
- group discussion questions
- facilitators’ guides
- homework for next steps
- handouts for participants’ own managers, to help them reinforce these lessons
- optional phone consultations with TMC for your facilitator
What do we cover?
Pick your modules from the following 12 choices. Pick just a few, or choose all 12!
- Delegating Effectively
- Giving Feedback
- Effective Check-ins
- Identifying & Addressing Performance Problems
- Using Goals to Guide Day-to-Day Work
- Hiring Superstars
- Developing Your Staff
- How Should You Manage Your Time as a Manager?
- Managing Managers
- Managing Sideways and Remotely
- Exercising Authority Without Being a Wimp or a Tyrant
- Managing Up
How the program works
Each month, we’ll provide you with all the materials you need for the topic you’ve selected for that month, including emails to send to staff members and their managers, pre-readings, self-diagnostics, facilitators’ notes to guide discussions, hand-outs, and more.
For pricing and more information
Please contact us for more information, including pricing.