Managing Remotely Through COVID-19
Remote Management through COVID19 is a 2-hour course offered exclusively online.
This interactive training session is designed to help managers adapt good management practices to this time of physical distancing, uncertainty, and rapid change. The session covers remote management of assignments, individuals, and teams, all with a focus on clarity, connection, communication, and equity.
Participants will learn how to:
- Align on expectations and engage strategically when delegating remotely.
- Better leverage one-on-one check-ins with staff
- Coordinate team communication and run useful team meetings
- Dial up good management practices that support staff and lead to better results
- Group registration - we allow up to 8 people from one organization to attend per training date
- Management Center discounts are not applicable to this course.