Managing to Change the World: 2-Day Crash Course (BOS)
We'll schedule more trainings soon - stay tuned!
This fast-paced course in the basics of effective management will teach you how to ensure your team gets great results and includes time for discussion and practice. You’ll learn how to:
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Use goals to hand off broad responsibilities
- Check in with your staff efficiently
- Hire great people
- Give feedback and develop your staff
- Resolve performance problems and manage people out
- Work more effectively with your own boss by managing up
- Keep yourself organized and use your time effectively, even when you have an overflowing plate
- Incorporate an equity lens in applying the management practices above
- Ensure your team gets great results
- The training starts at 10 AM and ends at 5 PM EST on both days!
- Group registration - we allow up to 4 people from one organization to attend per training date