Upcoming: For Staff and Managers: Managing Projects
Limited time only!
For Staff and Manager: Managing Projects training
Note: This is an introductory-level training and not a certification course.
Our Managing Projects training is for you if you're working on or leading a team-based, deadline-driven project, whether or not you're a manager or have "project manager" in your title. We highly recommend you arrive prepared to workshop a project that you are currently working on and to attend the course with one other person from your project team.
Participants will learn:
- The qualities and role of an effective Project Manager
- How to integrate equity and inclusion practices into working with stakeholders and your team
- How to estimate risk and plan for mitigations
- Practical tips for building relationships and improving communication on a project
- How to get started with a basic outline for an effective project plan
- June 2019
Jun 26 201910:00 AM 5:00 PM San Francisco $325.00 incl.
- July 2019
Jul 08 201910:00 AM 5:00 PM New York $325.00 incl.
- August 2019
Aug 26 201910:00 AM 5:00 PM New York $325.00 incl.
- October 2019
Oct 11 201910:00 AM 5:00 PM Washington, DC $325.00 incl.
Oct 25 201910:00 AM 5:00 PM San Francisco $325.00 incl.